Getting here via Car (recommended)
• 2.5 hours drive from Auckland (drive south on SH1, turn onto SH2 toward Coromandel, once over the Kopu bridge turn right toward Whitianga then go through Whitianga, 20 minutes later you will be in Kuaotunu. Once you pass through the 50 zone in Kuaotunu, then the 70 zone, and then the 100 zone again, we will be just up the hill. When you see Peebles Lane, count 30 seconds and we will be the driveway on the right!
• Stop in at Whitianga’s New World supermarket to stock up on your food and drinks for your stay, there’s only a little corner store in Kuaotunu.
Getting here via Air
• 20 mins drive from Whitianga airport (Sunair has daily flights from Auckland which take 30 mins)
• 2 mins drive to Kuaotunu or Rings Beach
• 10 mins drive to Matarangi
• 40 mins drive to Hot Water Beach
• 20 mins drive to Whitianga